Work With Us
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Client account manager required to join our successful and expanding business. The role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary, and as a firm who strongly believes in the wellbeing of its employees, a generous benefits package is also included. Based in modern and accessible offices our location has plentiful parking facilities.
Our differentiator is the exceptional quality of service we offer our clients; therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate has the following attributes;
• Experience of successfully managing your own client portfolio in a general practice environment
• Good sound knowledge of corporate and personal tax compliance
• Effective management control skills
• Strong relationship building skills for a client facing role
• Good Communication skills
• Team worker
• Ability to coach and develop junior staff
We are looking for an experienced Accountant with a proven track record in all the above, with a view to progressing their career with a forward-thinking company.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified through ACCA/ICAS or an equivalent qualification
• Previous experience of working within general practice is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Strong core skills of accounting, tax and VAT compliance
The position will suit candidates who have experience in an accountancy practice and who are seeking a new challenge in a positive environment.
To be considered for the role you must have a positive attitude and be a confident and effective communicator who is hard working and dedicated. You must have strong communication skills and have an ability to work using your own initiative and to strict deadlines.
Candidates ideally should be comfortable using accounting packages such as SAGE Line 50, Xero, IRIS and be comfortable using Microsoft word and excel. – but this is not essential.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org